Water Street Jacks is an Americana, folk-rock band out of Southern, WI. We started covering acts like The Avett Brothers, Mumford and Sons, and The Head and the Heart as well as some classic folk songs and hits from guys like Dylan and Prine. Along the way, we've collaborated on about a dozen original tunes and plan to record our first album soon.
We pride ourselves on four-part harmonies, devilish good looks, and the only Mando-Strat this side of Nashville.
- Ted Harter -- Lead Vocals & Guitar
- Owen Murphy -- Mandolin
- Hans Fester -- Drums & Harmonica
- Matt Brennan -- Keys
- Saturday, February 23 -- Come Back In, Madison -- 9pm-1am
- Sunday, February 24 -- HIGH NOON SALOON, Madison -- 2-5pm -- TICKETS
- Thursday, March 14 -- Vintage Brewing Company -- 7-9pm
- Saturday, April 27 -- Adult Prom/Dollars for Scholars, Dorf Haus -- 8pm-12am
- Sunday, June 9 -- Private Event, Dorf Haus -- 2-4pm
- Saturday, June 15 -- Tyranena Brewing Company - 6-9pm
- Sunday, July 21 -- Lucky's on the Lake -- 1-5pm
- Wednesday, July 24 -- Balanced Rock Winery - 5:30-8:30pm
- Friday, July 26 -- Yahara Bay Distillers - 7:30pm-9:30pm
- Wednesday, August 21 -- Balanced Rock Winery - 5:30-8:30pm