The Scrapstore works because of the hard working people behind the scenes who keep us running.
We thrive on a supportive network of people who volunteer with us.
Even if you can only spare an hour a month, you'll be perfect!
- Flexible: you can work the days and times that suit you.
- Supported: we'll support you at every step should you need any help.
- A community: with social events so we can all relax
- Rewarding: your work keeps the scrapstore open, running smoothly and looking presentable. Your work has an immediate impact.
Help spread the word!
You can help us make the biggest impact of all by spreading the word about us! We rely upon supportive members. You can help us by:
- Telling your friends about the Scrapstore
- Passing on our leaflets to other people around the local community
- Make some examples of how the scrap could be used.
- Engage with our Facebook page. Share your creations with us and invite others to 'Like' us.
Run the show.
The people who keep the entire organisation ticking are our Management Committee, elected each year at our AGM. They all dedicate an enormous amount of time so we can keep running and getting better. If you think you could join the committee and help drive us forward then don't hesitate to let us know at our next AGM. Everyone is welcome!