Working Area - 2018 Wiltshire Steam & Vintage Rally
Welcome to the Wiltshire Agricultural Preservation Group
Preserving the past, for the future.
The Wiltshire Agricultural Preservation Group, set up in 1974 has around 200 members with the common interest of agricultural technology.
Monthly meetings are arranged for the membership which includes talks, films and site visits. In addition the group organises an annual road run, ploughing match and the Wiltshire Steam and Vintage Rally.
The group has no paid executors or members and gives donations to various charities. To date the group has donated £ 68,400 over the last 14 years, our primary charities include the Wiltshire Bobby Van Appeal, Help For Heroes and the Wiltshire Air Ambulance Trust.
Are you interested in classic and vintage agricultural equipment, why not join us?
Keep In Touch
If you want to be kept informed of our events join our e-mailing list.
- March 7th - Presentation by Wiltshire Wildlife Hospital - Burbage Village Hall 7:30PM
- Full Event & Group Meeting Diary
- 2019 Rally Entry Forms Released. The 2019 entry forms can be found on the Steam & Vintage Rally page.
- 2018 Steam & Vintage Rally. Thanks to all our visitors and exhibitors for another sucessful rally. A special thanks to Lady Julia and Mr Robert Hiscox for allowing to hold the rally at Rainscombe Park. Photo gallery.
- 2018 Charitable donations - As a product of the groups events in 2018, £5000 was awarded to the Wiltshire Bobby Van Trust, £2000 to the Wiltshire Air Ambulance, £200 to Julia's House and £666 to Oare Village Hall.
Thank you for supporting the WAPG's events.