Working Area - 2018 Wiltshire Steam & Vintage Rally
Welcome to the Wiltshire Agricultural Preservation Group
A very special thank you to everyone who visited or exhibited at our 2018 Wiltshire Steam & Vintage Rally. We had a fantastic weekend and we hope you all did too!
Preserving the past, for the future.
The Wiltshire Agricultural Preservation Group, set up in 1974 has around 200 members with the common interest of agricultural technology.
Monthly meetings are arranged for the membership which includes talks, films and site visits. In addition the group organises an annual road run, ploughing match and the Wiltshire Steam and Vintage Rally.
The group has no paid executors or members and gives donations to various charities. To date the group has donated £ 60,500 over the last 13 years, , our primary charities include the Wiltshire Bobby Van Appeal, Help For Heroes and the Wiltshire Air Ambulance Trust.
Are you interested in classic and vintage agricultural equipment, why not join us?
Keep In Touch
If you want to be kept informed of our events join our e-mailing list.
- July 5th - Group Meeting. Summer Supper, Burbage Village Hall 7:30PM.
- Full Event & Group Meeting Diary
- 2018 Steam & Vintage Rally. Thanks to all our visitors and exhibitors for another sucessful rally. A special thanks to Lady Julia and Mr Robert Hiscox for allowing to hold the rally at Rainscombe Park. Photo gallery.
- 2018 Annual Road Run & Crank Up The 2018 road run was held on the 15th of April 2018. The route this year started at the The Old Rectory, Huish, heading south onto the plain and then back over Milton Hill for out Lunch time stop. The return trip through Wootton Rivers, finally returning to Oare. Thanks to Derek Heath and Mike King for organising this year's route.
- 2017 Charitable donations - As a product of the groups events in 2017 £5000 was awarded to the Wiltshire Bobby Van Trust, £2000 to the Wiltshire Air Ambulance and £500 to Julia's House. Thank you for supporting the WAPG's events.