“Early success is a terrible teacher. You’re essentially being rewarded for a lack of preparation, so when you find yourself in a situation where you must prepare, you can’t do it. You don’t know how.”
- Chris Hadfield, Canadian astronaut
Click on the links above to access your course page where you will find
- class information
- important dates (upcoming tests, project due dates, etc.)
- a summary of what we did that class
- homework assigned
HOW TO FIND MS WAN:
- Classroom: 219
- Email: email@example.com
- Please note that I generally do not check my email after 4:30PM nor on the weekends.
- Phone: 604-296-6895
- to reach my classroom: ext. 610219 (only outside school hours please)
- to reach my voicemail: ext. 518928
ACCESSING UP-TO-DATE GRADES
Marks are posted to MyEducation BC and made viewable as soon as work is graded. You do not need to see me to find your assignment grades.
I make every effort to enter grades accurately, but mistakes happen. If there are any errors, you must inform me as soon as possible (along with evidence of the true mark earned) in a timely manner so I can correct your marks.
To access grades and report card:
- Go to MyEducation BC
- Log on using your student ID (or registered email address, for parents)
- If you are having any problems logging on, there are additional instructions here.
- Still can't log-in? Contact the office.
- A helpful MyEd guide for parents
- Senior courses are graded cumulatively, and report card grades represent year-to-date progress.
- "NHI" stands for "not handed in". Any assignments with this grade entry have a grade of 0. When the assignment is completed, the grade will be updated.
- "EX" stands for "excused". Any assignments that were missed due to an excused absence are omitted.