You may be wondering... Where do the pictures come from for the yearbook? or... How can I get my kid's picture in the yearbook? The answer is YOU!
When you share pictures please try to provide as much information as possible as this will help the committee to find the right pictures for the book.
We have several ways for you to share pictures with the Yearbook Committee! Submit your photos today! The last day to submit photos is 04/12/2019.
ReplayIt Online or App
- ReplayIt Website. Click on the link and it will take you to the ReplayIt Website. Log in and upload pictures from your computer. It is important to categorize and tag your pictures to make it easier for us to find and use appropriate pictures for certain pages.
- Android or iPhone Apps. You can use the app right on your phone to select and upload pictures for the Walton Yearbook. Links to download the app are provided below. You can also download the instructions.
School Annual Online:
- Go to: https://images.schoolannualonline.com/411743675
- If it does not automatically log you into the site, enter username: 411743675
- Browse to select the photo(s) you wish to upload.
- Enter information about the photo and provide contact information in case the staff needs additional information.
- Click "Upload Chosen Images".
Google Photo Albums
Add to one of these albums: