Born and raised in Stratford, ON, Dustine started dancing at just three years old. She focused on Ballet and Tap for about 10 years. Once being accepted to Brock University for Bachelor of Business Administration she expanded her love for dance by joining the largest club on campus, Brock Dance. While participating in Brock Dance, she was able to experience Hip hop, Jazz, Contemporary, Lyrical, Ballroom, Irish, and Line dancing.
Dustine moved to London, ON, to complete her Bachelor of Education at Western University. During school she taught Ballet and Jazz within the community. After completion of her degree she found a love for Aerial Arts. She has been practicing Aerials for 3 and a half years, and instructing aerials for 1 year. Dustine enjoys sharing her passion of Aerial Silks with students of any age. In addition, Dustine loves to learn new styles and continuously improve her skills by taking classes and workshops within the Circus community. Dustine is very excited to share her passion of dancing and aerials with you!
Ballet + Aerial
- Emily began dancing when she was only 3 years old and she spent her childhood performing and competing in Ballet and Jazz. As she got older she participated in other competitive sports including Varsity Cross Country and Track and Field. She took her first Aerial Fitness class in 2015 and was instantly hooked. She started with Pole Fitness but soon began to take up Aerial Silks as well. Now she loves to dance with the Lyra Hoop. She loves the fact that Aerial Sports combine strength training with the graceful art of dance. Emily loves challenging herself to learn new moves and choreography. She has performed in multiple showcases and recently won an Eastern Canada Pole Fitness competition.
Aerial + Acro
- L'Ecole Nationale de Cirque - Montreal - lived full time and trained at ENC school 2015 - 2016, training camps 2014-2015
- Le Petit Cirque - Los Angeles, California - Member of the A team. Performed in LA, Hollywood, Michigan and Montreal with LPC 2016 - 2018
- The Academy Performance Team 2018 - present
- Power Cheer Gym - member of S4 - Surge team - 2013 - 2019
- Team Canada Junior Coed Cheer team - competed at World's Cheer competition, Disney World, Florida - 2019
Acro, Dance + Aerial
Acro, Dance + Aerial
Sara is a former dancer from Andreas Dance Studio where she danced for 7 years competitively. She studied all dance disciplines and taught many years of recreational classes. Sara has always loved Acrobatics and Aerial Arts. She completed her Acrobatic Arts Module 1 + 2 teachers certification in 2016-2017. Sara is currently enjoying teaching at the academy in London. Her classes are in dance, acrobatics and aerial arts!