We are really happy to invite you as a full volunteer for the Tantra Festival in California 2018. The festival will take place from the 12th – 16th September, 2018 at the Saratoga Springs Retreat Center in Mendocino County, California.
The Volunteer days are 11th – 16th September, 2018.
Our offer to you is:
- A Free Festival Ticket (food and accommodation not included).
- A $25 referral commission on each ticket that uses your promotional code, which we will give you.
- Full participation in the festival. While taking on your volunteer tasks is priority.
What we would like from you as a volunteer at the festival:
- You will be there on the 11th in the evening (a day before the festival starts) to help build up, and stay after closing to break down the festival, opening and closing the sacred energy together.
- A working meditation service each day for up to 4 hours. Creating and securing a beautiful Festival area with flow, ease & grace and some sweet sweat.
- Becoming an Ambassador of the festival:
- Share and promote the festival on social media, invite 200+ people to the FB event, and post at least twice on your own wall that you are going including a link to the FB event.
- People get 10% off coming through you, and you get $25 for each referral.
- Payment for food and accommodation.
Your choice of service:
There are two major areas of service, kitchen and physical space keeping. Specific roles within those areas will be presented and assigned as we come together onsite as a team.
- Tasks in the physical space keeping area include:
- preparing, cleaning & clearing (energy and matter) spaces
- setting up group rooms for workshops (mattresses, pillows etc)
- helping musicians with setups, sound support
- session logistics
- keeping common areas in buildings clean, like entrances, showers and bathrooms
- your service time each day is spread out and can mostly be handled during break times
- Tasks in the Kitchen area include:
- food preparation, chopping veggies etc
- serving food, preparing or cleaning the dining area
- logistics for the dishing station
- creating a great breakfast-lunch-dinner in time, helping the cooking team setting up the room
- kitchen equipment dishing
- your service time each day are in special shifts supporting the cook for each meal
We are looking forward creating and celebrating with you!
Thank you for stepping in and for your Yes!
If you like to come as a volunteer please fill in our Volunteer Application. Once we receive it we will email you with further instructions including how to pay for the food and accommodation.
Eugene Hedlund & James Stevenson (Festival Organizers)