Verona Music Parents Association
Welcome to the Verona Music Parents Association Web Site
Our shared purpose: The objective of the Verona Music Parents Association is to stimulate participation, encourage excellence, advance music education and provide support for Verona High School Bands, Choirs and Color Guard. Our primary fundraising objective is to provide college scholarships for eligible seniors while enhancing the music education experience for all participating students.
Supporting the Community
- Entertaining during halftime at football games
- Participating in local band and choir competitions
- Hosting the NJSMA Marching Band Festival and Concert Band Competitions
- Marching in the Verona Memorial Day Parade
- Performing at an array of concerts at VHS and special events including at the Cathedral Basilica of the Sacred Heart, Disney World and the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
- Awarding annual music scholarships
- Funding guest music specialists
- Arranging student events and year-end music banquet
- Hosting music concerts and events
- Supporting enriching music field trips
- Fundraising through car washes, the band festival, 50/50s and more!