Topic of Interest
- Analog, mixed-signal, and sensor architectures
- Digital architectures: NoC, multi- and many-core, hybrid, and reconfigurable
- CAD: Synthesis and analysis
- Prototyping, verification, modeling, and simulation
- Circuits and systems for signal processing and communications
- IoT, Embedded and Cyber Physical Systems: Architecture, design, and software
- Low-power and thermal-aware IC design
- Emerging technologies and computing paradigms
- Variability, reliability, and test
- Hardware security
- Machine learning for SoC design and for electronic design automation
But are not limited to
Papers should present original research and industrial results not published or submitted for publication in other forums. Electronic submission in PDF format to the http://www.vlsi-soc.com website is required. The proceedings will be published by IEEE and will be made available through IEEE Xplore. A selection of the conference best papers will be invited to submit an extended version to be included as chapters of a book to be published by Springer.
Papers should not exceed 6 pages (single-spaced, 2 columns, 10pt font). Submissions should be camera-ready, following the IEEE proceedings specifications.
Publication and registration
Papers will be accepted for regular or poster presentation at the conference. Every accepted paper MUST have at least one author registered at the conference by the time the camera-ready paper is submitted; the registered author is also expected to attend the conference and present the paper. A limited number of travel grants are available to needy PhD students from emerging countries.