Preparing for the 2020-2021 School Year.
Vinemont Christain Academy
Plan during the Pandemic,
To all our VCA families,
Thank you for your support and understanding in this Pandemic. As you know this is the final week of school work, and we are closing out the school year.
1. Please bring all school materials to the school this next week on Monday through Wednesday mornings during the hours of 8:00-until 11:30 A.M. each day.
2. Please put all materials in a bag or box with the students name on it.
3. We will put it in the students office and the staff will record and file.
4. Please, only one reporting person at a time will be allowed in the school.
I know everyone has questions about the future, but in these uncertain times there is very little definite information to give you, but we will send you updates as we get them.
We do plan to compile all the reports and recognize our student accomplishments when we return to school at the beginning of the new year!
In Christian Love and service,
Kenneth Terry, Pastor/Admin.
P.S. Online Pay is now available on the “Vinemont Christian Academy” Web site. All payments are safe and secure via XPressPay. Take advantage of this new tool in the ministry.
DO THE FIVE
Help stop corona virus
1. HANDS Wash them often
2. ELBOW Cough into it
3. FACE Don't touch it
4. FEET Stay more than 3 ft apart
5. FEEL sick? Stay home
2019-2020 VCA Color Guard
VCA is proud of our own color guard.
- David Smith
- Matthew Dawson
- Seth Cox
- Parker Reno
2020 VCA Students
Why a Christian Education?
Why Christian Education???
The students of V.C.A. have the opportunity to receive a quality Christian Education that prepares them for life and eternity. While attending they also have the opportunity to participate in:
- Field Trips
- Daily Devotions and weekly Chapels
- Student Fine Arts Competitions
Past graduates have been accepted to a variety of colleges and have succeeded in various fields. Each child will receive a quality education, that is taught in a loving and character-building way from a Biblical perspective. Our desire is to prepare students to succeed in this life and the life to come.