Any family who wishes to enroll their child with V.C.A. must complete the following activities:
- Come to the school for an interview and information about the school and the programs that are offered.
- Read the Student Handbook and fill out enrollment forms.
- Submit the completed application forms, accompanied by the registration fee and previous school records with immunization records.
- Upon acceptance, complete parent orientation.
- Parents must be in agreement with school policies, academics, disciplines, and personally practice, and support our Biblical morals and standards.
- Parents must pledge to support the school in word, finances, and prayer for the school staff and program.
Before a student can be enrolled the following forms must be filled out and returned to V.C.A.:
- Student Application
- Medical History
- Church-School or Home-School Enrollment Form
- Signed Student Withdrawal
- Student Record Release
- Parent/Student Information Sheet
- Signed Media Permission Release
- Standard of Conduct (needs to be filled out by the student)
- Application for Smart Tuition