Here only VARIAMOLS-related publications are listed. For a complete list of each group member's research output please refer to the personal pages.
- M. Giulini and R. Potestio, A deep learning approach to the structural analysis of proteins, Royal Society Interface Focus (2019) [See Resources section for open access raw data]
- R. Erban, S. Harris and R. Potestio, Multi-resolution simulations of intracellular processes, Royal Society Interface Focus (2019)
Introduction to the Interface Focus theme issue Multi-resolution simulations of intracellular processes organised by Radek Erban, Sarah Harris and Raffaello Potestio
- T. Tarenzi , V. Calandrini, R. Potestio, and P. Carloni, Open-Boundary Molecular Mechanics/Coarse-Grained Framework for Simulations of Low-Resolution G-Protein-Coupled Receptor–Ligand Complexes, J. Chem. Theor. Comput. (2019)
- Raw data for the manuscript A deep learning approach to the structural analysis of proteins (Royal Society Interface Focus (2019))
- LINK to the Zenodo / OpenAIRE repository
- LINK to the GoogleDrive repository