Student scholarships for private lessons are available to students in 7th-12th grades. Teachers who would like to nominate students for private lessons should fill out an application by clicking the link:
Students who have been recommended for scholarships should click the link below to submit a student application:
STUDENT APPLICANT GUIDELINES:
- Applications are accepted from September 1st - September 30th.
- Applications will be reviewed and results will be sent out by October 20th.
- 3 scholarships will be awarded each year
- Students must submit an application including a short essay.
- 1 scholarship will be awarded per school per year
- Scholarships are awarded according to the Valley Concert Band selection committee
- Private lessons may be taught by one of the approved VCB Private Instructors (see list here). If a recommending teacher has a specific private instructor in mind, please have the instructor submit an application.