Chesapeake Bay Chapter
US Army Warrant Officers Association
The Chesapeake Bay Chapter #623 of the US Army Warrant Officers Association is a non-profit 501c3 (#31694) service organization focused on what matters to Warrant Officers and their families in our greater Fort Meade and Maryland community.
- To be the preeminent Warrant Officer Professional Association in support of:
- Warrant Officers of all Branches and Components of the United States Military, regardless of Status
- Their Families
- The Community
Members of this Organization are comprised of U.S. Army, Army Reserve, Army National Guard, Retired, and Former Warrant Officers.
If you are a WO1, take advantage of the current promotion to receive a complimentary membership!
Current, former, and retired Warrant Officer membership options are available here.
Objectives of the Chapter:
- Foster Professionalism, through a spirit of patriotism and devotion to duty, among the members of the chapter commensurate with the high ideals of the U.S. Army and the position of the members therein.
- To disseminate information contributing to Warrant Officer Professional Development.
- To support the USAWOA in recognizing the contributions of the Warrant Officer Cohort and representing our interests to senior civilian and military leadership.
- To provide a conduit for mentorship and networking among Warrant Officers.
- To execute programs which are supportive of our units and community.
Connect with US!