IJ Start Canon Setup | Canon.com/ijsetup| IJ Start Canon Setup
Canon printers give high-quality printing documents with high speed and have become an integral requirement of our personal as well as professional life. Get your Canon Printer connected with your device and download the setup from Canon.com/ijsetup and learn how to install it. The canon ij printer setup is very cost effective and because of its functionality all your money has been spent on the purchase of this device.
Steps to download canon setup file from Ij.start.canon setup -
Follow the mentioned below steps to download canon printer driver software online :
1. Open any browser on your computer and open the Canon official site.
2. Enter the name of your Canon Machine in the search box.
3. Select the Driver, Software & Firmware from the Documents drop-down list.
4. Click on the ‘+’ symbol accessible near to the Downloads menu.
5. Select the correct Operating system and Version of your computer.
6. Click on the IJ Network Tool from the search list.
7. Click on the Download button to start the downloading process.
Download Through Driver CD
Here are the steps through which you can also download your ij.start.canon setup through CD Driver :
1. Insert the CD Driver in the computer’s CD Drive.
2. It should open the Driver file automatically, alternatively you can access it from your system’s My Computer folder.
3. Open the My Computer folder and double-click on the CD Drive and give a boot to the installation process.
4. This will open the pop-up box for Canon Printer Driver Download. Click on the highlighted Download/ Install option.
5. Follow on-screen instructions to complete the download.
How to Install Canon.com/ijsetup ?
Open and start the printer and find the WPS button on the Wi-Fi router.
From the canon.com/ijsetup on your MAC, download printer drivers for Mac.
Open the file and run it and then press the WPS button on the WI-FI router and then, press the OK button on the canon printer.
It will automatically connect using the network.
On Mac, click on ADD PRINTER and then, locate the printer.
Start the installation and complete it.