You are the last remains of a destroyed galaxy far far away. Your mission is to build a new galaxy using your fearsome galaxy sucking technology. Use your wormholes to transfer the planets from other galaxies, but be quick there seems to be other survivors doing the same thing.
To win the game you need to place as many of your survivors as possible in the new galaxy, but remember that all survivors need to eat. On the other hand moving your wormholes will cost energy so you need to keep your fuel cells filled and you could really use some of the new technologies.
- 81 planets - Hexagon tiles (9 starting, 18/player)
- 4 spaceships - player boards with population and food
- 4 fuel cells - player screens to contain energy
- 8 wormholes - 2 per/player, one for local galaxy and one for global galaxy
- 40 food - Green wooden discs
- 120 population - Plastic minis in 3 colors, (wood discs?)
- 1 galaxy - first player token
- 30 energy - triangular tokens
- 30 science - blue wooden cubes
- 1 grid - main board
- 16 technologies