Eagle Technical Communicators is a student org for those interested in tech comm at the University of North Texas. We host events that help students learn relevant skills for tech comm and prepare students for the professional world. For more information, feel free to contact our Executive Board at email@example.com!
What is ETC
Eagle Technical Communicators (ETC) was first established in 2017 to provide a networking and education platform for students of all majors. Join us in developing marketable skills that apply to a broad range of topics, including technical writing and editing, web content development, and user experience design.
Why should you join ETC?
- Network with fellow colleagues, professors, and industry professionals.
- Build your resume and LinkedIn profile.
- Receive mentorship from senior members and graduates.
- Improve your professional and technical communication skills.
- Create your own personal brand.
- Prepare for job interviews.
- Be part of a community.
- Attend three meetings per semester.
- Attend two events or workshops per semester.
- Bring your friend to a meeting or event.
- Attend five meetings per semester.
- Attend three events or workshops per semester.
- Submit three artifacts and get it accepted for the ETC showcase.
Meet the 2019—2020 Exec Board
Director of Digital Content
Director of Membership
Director of Fundraising