Incoming events and presentations
Second cybersecurity event JCUN 2019 Universidad Nacional de Colombia
Artificial inmune system for intrusion detection
By Juan Jesús Pulido
Data sets for intrusion detection with machine learning in software defined networks
By Juliana Arévalo
Password guessing using machine learning
By Michael Guerrero, Christian Ortíz
Computational model for automatic detection of malicious URLs using machine learning
By Nicolas Ricardo Enciso
- State of the art obfuscation by Leonardo Escobar - 14th/09/2020.
- Augmented reality participatory planning by Dilver Huertas - 21th/09/2020.
- Android malware detection by John Erick Halford - 28th/09/2020.
- Phishing Detection by Daniel Barreiro - 5th/10/2020.
- IDS with machine learning by Juliana Arevalo - 19th/10/2020.
- Model for validation of COL documents by Andres Diaz Hernandez - 26th/10/2020.
- (k,j) algorithm obfuscation and Hilbert spaces by Leonardo Escobar - 9th/11/2020.
- Augmented reality participatory planning by Dilver Huertas - 23th/11/2020.
- State of the art industrial IoT by Nicolas Enciso - 30th/11/2020.
- Blockchain by Salomon Cadena.
- Digital medical records using Blockchain by Salomon Cadena.
- Modus Operandi TeamTNT by Juan Jesús Pulido