- Join us for our next worship service on Sunday at 10am!
- We're thrilled to announce that Underwood will be partnering with ZAO Milwaukee to create Bricks. Bricks is a ministry that is specifically for Trans*-identifying folks. Bricks will meet in Underwood's Fireside Room the second and fourth Thursdays each month at 6:30pm. If you identify as Trans* or know someone who does, please let her/him/them know about this important space. See Pastor Kate for more info.
- Please save the date for our annual Pancake Dinner on Tuesday, March 5th at 6:00 p.m. in the Fellowship Hall. All you can eat pancakes for $7/person.
- ASHES TO GO: Pastor Kate will be leading the Tosa Clergy Group's Ashes to Go this year! We will be on the sidewalk in front of the Starbucks in Tosa Village starting at 7:00am (till late afternoon) on Ash Wednesday, March 6th and you are invited to drive in and receive ashes.
- Make plans to come to our ASH SUNDAY service! On Sunday, March 10th at 10am, we will be offering ashes to anyone who would like them in the 10:00am Sunday worship service. Mattie Ramsey will be leading worship that day and it will be a very beautiful service. If you've never received ashes before, consider doing so this year; Pastor Kate will place them on your forehead and remind you that you came from the dust and to the dust, you will return. Following the service, we will have a coffee hour and snack time that will be especially fun for children. See y'all for this important day in the life of Underwood!