Who We Are
& What We Believe
Who We Are
Christians on Campus are believers in Christ from various backgrounds. We love the Lord Jesus Christ and endeavor to give Him "the first place in all things" (Colossians 1:18). Our desire is to cooperate with Him for the accomplishment of God's eternal purpose (Ephesians 3:11) by ministering the unsearchable riches of Christ (Ephesians 3:8) for the building up of the Body of Christ (Ephesians 4:12).
Christians on Campus warmly receive all believers in Christ and seek to maintain the oneness of the Spirit by keeping our focus on Christ. He is so rich! He is so full! He is everything to us, and we enjoy Him.
Christians on Campus has been registered since 1997 as a student organization at the University of Florida. We hold the faith which is common to all believers. Through daily prayer, Bible reading, and Christian fellowship we are growing "in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To Him be the glory both now and unto the day of eternity. Amen" (2 Peter 3:18).
What We Believe
We hold the faith which is common to all believers (Jude 3)
- The Bible is the complete divine revelation inspired word-by-word by God through the Holy Spirit (2 Peter 1:21, 2 Timothy 3:16)
- God is uniquely one, yet triune the Father, the Son, and the Spirit (1 Timothy 2:5a, Matthew 28:19)
- The Son of God, even God Himself, was incarnated to be a man by the name of Jesus Christ (John 1:1, John 1:14)
- Christ died on the cross for our sins, shedding His blood for our redemption (1 Peter 2:24, Ephesians 1:7a)
- Christ resurrected from among the dead on the third day (1 Corinthians 15:4)
- Christ ascended to the right hand of God to be Lord of all (Acts 1:9, Acts 2:33)
- Whenever any person repents to God and believes in the Lord Jesus Christ, he is regenerated (born again) and becomes a living member of the one Body of Christ (Acts 20:21, John 3:3, Ephesians 1:22-23, Romans 12:5)
- Christ is coming again to receive His believers to Himself (1 Thessalonians 2:19)