Utah County Health Department Internships
The Utah County Health Department offers a variety of internship programs in multiple areas of health that provide valuable and real world public health experience.
Wondering if a UCHD Internship is right for you? UCHD Internship provides the following:
- Meet the criteria for public/community health college credit at BYU, BYU-I, UVU
- Are uncompensated
- Require a minimum of 125 hours
- Provide a supervisor who is a health professional with a degree in public/community health who has a minimum of 6-months post-graduate experience
- Offered three times per year
- Winter (Jan.-Apr.) Application Due October 15th
- Spring/Summer (May-Aug.) Application due March 1st
- Fall (Sept.-Dec.) Application Due July 1st
- Most are between the weekday hours of 8 AM -5 PM, with possibilities for occasional evenings and/or weekends.
- Completion of Program Planning class preferred