TYCA May Web
TYCA May Web
The webinars have been archived! You can find them HERE.
Registration: CLOSED. Presentations will be recorded and links to those archived videos will be sent out as soon as the webinars wrap up.
- Register online through this form.
- TYCA will send a link prior to the meeting so you can participate in the session.
- You will need reliable internet and audio; video of yourself during the session is optional.
- Registration and attendance is free to all. All webinars are on Tuesday, 11:00 Central Time, 12:00 Eastern Time. Each will last one hour.
- Attendees will be sent a certificate of attendance for their professional development files.
For 4 weeks this spring, TYCA MW will become TYCA May Web!
You know that feeling when you leave the conference feeling inspired, invigorated, connected, and smart? How about a little dose of that to take with you through the summer?
TYCA MW proud to announce a new web series: TYCA May Web. Each Tuesday for the month of May, TYCA-MW members will host 45 minute sessions focused on “What I Taught/What I Learned This Year.” We can celebrate success, explore failures, and collaborate on ideas for the upcoming year.
How it works:
Cost: FREE TO ALL!!!
Dates: Every Tuesday in May!
Who can propose: TYCA-MW members. (If you’re not a member currently, you can join online!) Adjunct faculty are strongly encouraged to submit a proposal! We had you in mind as we tried to brainstorm ways to include more opportunities for adjuncts who do not have travel supported by their departments.
Call for Proposals Here = https://goo.gl/forms/YdqKD5UXbntYH2Bl1
- Due: March 25th.
- Topics: Lessons from this past year: what did you learn? What mistakes were helpful? What’s something new that you tried?
- Length: 100-250 words.
What you need to know if you want to present:
- Sessions will be hosted by the presenter and a co-host from the board.
- Presentations will be given via presentation software (WebEx, Zoom)
- Presentations will begin at 11:00 AM CST, 12:00 PM EST and will last 45 minutes (30 min presentations and 15 min Q&A).
- Your presentation will be recorded and made publicly available online.
- You will need to either have experience with presenting online or agree to a short training session.
You may use an abbreviated version of your proposal from the fall conference.
Presentations will be archived and available online after all the sessions are complete.