Join Texas Wings / Renew Your Membership
Texas Wings RC Flying Club - AMA Charter #1521
To join or to renew your Texas Wings Yearly Membership, you will need to do the following:
become a Full Member of Academy of Model Aeronautics (AMA), click below to join:
Full Membership Program Dues and Benefits:
- Age 19-65 - $75
- 65 & over - $65
- Under 19 - Free or $15 with magazine
- Additional family members - $38
- $2,500,000 personal liability insurance coverage
- $25,000 Medical Coverage-AD&D Policy ($10,000 Death Benefit)
- $1,000 Fire, Theft, and Vandalism coverage
- Model Aviation monthly magazine
- Access to members only section of website
- Ability to fly at thousands of AMA chartered club sites with appropriate club membership
- Toll free customer service – 1-800-I-Fly-AMA (435-9262)
- Always comply with the AMA Safety Code.
Texas Wings Annual dues of $100.00 will be levied upon each active membership, or $100.00 per year per family. Spouse and family members less than age 19 living at home, are included in family membership.
You can now Join or Renew with Paypal or a Credit Card (transaction fee included), or by joining us at our monthly club meeting at Alliance Airport (see club meetings and directions link at left), on the first Tuesday of each month, except for January and December, or send a check to:
10541 Fossil Hill Dr
Fort Worth, TX 76131
Come be a part of our radio control flying club! We are looking forward to showing you the fun of flying R/C aircraft of all types.