Educational - Miller OpenBook
Please share any Educational Content that you think other teachers, students and industry folks could use, send you content with a description of how you would like to see it shared on this page.
Email TXHSWS@gmail to add any videos, lesson plans, innovative welding techniques and links to exiting pages that could help others.
Please make sure all content you share is unlicensed and free fro others to use and duplicate, share and use!
TXWeld and TXHSWS do not assume any liability for content shared, we assume all information sent is public, unlicensed and can be shared freely.
Sign In to Try a Miller OpenBook Online Class
Just Click on any of the buttons below to Sign in and Try a Course or a few!
You will need to create/register and account with Miller OpenBook to view and utilize the Content.
What is OpenBook?
Miller® introducedOpenBook™ is a robust and FREE online learning management system that lets you plan, offer and assess student learning through engaging modules, quizzes, and welding assignments. Below are hyperlinks & attached is additional information about OpenBook.
- Learn more about OpenBook™ by visiting the full-featured OpenBook™ website or by reading the attached brochure.
- Check out the YouTube Channel and growing list of OpenBook™ How-To Videos.
- For your convenience, we’ve attached the menu with OpenBook™ modules to check out as well as the Quick Start Guide.
Introduction video to the Miller OpenBook Management System
In addition to OpenBook, we have other resources and product information that benefit welding education:
- Here are some Miller® AugmentedArc and LiveArc set up and informational videos: AugmentedArc, AugmentedArc Set Up, LiveArc, and LiveArc Set Up.
- And, bookmark Miller website for the most up-to-date information, and Miller’s Welding Education Welding Resource Page featuring numerous MIG, STICK and TIG process learning tools.