Volunteers That Make a Difference!!
The Tumwater Education Foundation Board of Directors/volunteers is a team of individuals working together to successfully reach identified goals and priorities. These efforts contribute to helping create a positive learning environment and students reaching academic goals. Board members and volunteers contribute their time and talents to support the Foundation activities and their commitment has been instrumental to the success of TEF over the past 23 years. The TEF team is dedicated to Tumwater School District students, and has fun too!
Tumwater Education Foundation Board of Directors:
- Gary Fugere, President 360-790-7592
- John Cuskelly, Treasurer 360-943-5102
- Nancy Evans, Classroom Enrichment 360-570-8466
- David Littleton, Financial Chair 360-705-0477
- Launa Abramson, Member at Large 360-
- Justine Capra, Member at Large/Grant Writer 360-239-4898
- Laurie Wiedenmeyer, Tumwater School District Liaison Coordinator of Communications & Community Relations
To contact our board, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions please contact any board member or if you are interested in joining our board fill out the TEF Volunteer Application Form.