Ultimate Kids Tuition is paid to the gym to cover Coaching by Tumblebees staff and facility costs. This is paid to Tumblebees office or on website. To check your Tumbleebees Tuition Account visit the Ultimate Kids Tuition Portal
What are Assessment Fees? Fees that cover anything to do with Team. They cannot be paid to Tumblebees and must be paid to the nonprofit parent association only (TYAA). You can pay assessment fees via paypal (See below), check or cash
For questions regarding the team budget or your assessment fees, you can visit the parent portal or contact our Team Treasurer : Dora Speight
HOW TO USE YOUR PAYPAL ACCOUNT TO PAY TYAA
There will be a 3.1%/3.2% (approx.) convenience fee assessed to each payment received via PayPal. This fee is deducted from your payment prior to going into the TYAA account.
- Please add this fee prior to sending in payment, as any shortfall left after paypal takes their fee will be added to your total account balance.
- Spirit wear and Paypal: You are welcome to use paypal to make spirit wear payments- but if there is a balance left after paypal takes their fee, it will delay your order being processed.
- Log into your PayPal account and select the “Send & Request”
- Select “Pay for Goods or Services”
- Enter firstname.lastname@example.org in the blank that ask for “Email Address or Name”, then click “Next”
- Enter the amount of payment
- Enter your gymnast’s name, spiritwear you are ordering.
- Click “Continue”
- Select your payment options from your account drop-down menu and then click “Send”
- You will receive a confirmation email once the money has been sent
There will be a 3.1%/3.2% (approx.) convenience fee assessed to each payment received via PayPal.
Again, we are happy to offer PayPal as a payment option to try and make your payments convenient and timely. Thank you for being a part of the Tumblebees Gymnastics team!