Security is important, and too few are talking about it.
Where can you turn for help?
Who can filter through the technical details and provide real-world, practical advice?
Cybersecurity (more modernly known as Information Security, and commonly shortened to ‘InfoSec’) is one of the most widespread threats of our time. Whether it’s your client information payment data, PHI, or intellectual property - it’s valuable, and needs to be properly protected.
While there’s plenty of generic warnings, technical security advisories, and headline news to get intimidated by - there’s a startling lack of experts willing or able to translate that deluge of raw information into a usable set of steps to get secure.
With years of experience, and a combination of technical and training skill sets - I can turn that deluge into a controllable (and comprehensible) stream that we can work with.
Let's work together to weather the storm.
If you're a business owner, IT department, or HR -
You're in the right place.
Here's how to get started.
- Whether you need to get your management team, general staff, or even clients (in cases such as banks and MSPs) up to date on cybersecurity - we can form a lecture and consulting package just for you.
- If you're hiring to educate at your business, I'll work with you to make sure your defenses are up to date - and if they're not, I'll help you create a real, actionable road-map to reasonable security.
- I will work with you to cover all the pain points specific to your industry (even locality) in a way even the layman can understand.
- Don't have an IT team, but need one? Or, does your IT team need a helping hand? I'll personally work with you to interview local Managed Service Providers (outside IT teams) that can either provide a, or supplement existing, IT infrastructure.
- Prices start at $2,500 per talk (Business best-practice consulting included!). Other speakers may charge more, but education is my passion, and mostly just covers my personal costs. Everyone needs to know the things I speak on.