Computer work or one on one Q&A - simplified.
Quality and prices that can't be beat, undercutting services like those offered by big-box stores' by as much as 75%1.
Plus, I come to you!
No surprise costs or fees. Learn more about what makes us different from the rest here.
Patient Tutoring/One On One QA
$45/hr, 2 hrs minimum, No partial hours.
(Our most popular service!)
Cleanups and Tune Ups
The options below are not varying degrees of quality, as they may seem - but depend on what the computer needs to reach desired performance level. You choose whether you want ‘usable’ (functioning as well as it did before infection/misconfiguration) or ‘maximum’ (better than new!) performance, and I can tell you after the free analysis which service is necessary to achieve your goal.
All options for cleanup include the following features.
- remove any junkware, viruses, etc.
- Install helpful tools
- Activate free antivirus and advertisement blockers that you never need pay a subscription fee for
- Free high-quality applications will be installed for any need- Photo/document auto-backup, an office suite, image editors, video editors, and more. All legal, free licenses.
All prices below are for service only, part cost is estimated for your ease below each item.
The Options for Cleanup and Tune Up
‘The Powerwash’ - Start fresh without breaking the bank. $75
Complete overhaul of operating system, wiping so that it has no more files, data, or extraneous applications. If you want to keep your files and software intact, upgrade to ‘The Works’. If your computer doesn’t need much, but you still need to keep your files and software, ‘The Essential’ or ‘The Complete’ will suit your needs.
‘The Essential Maintenance’ - Improve performance, and keep your computer safe. $120
Cleanup to improve performance - bring your computer back to life. End result? Equal to or better than new operation. Free antivirus and adblocker included. Viruses? Not anymore!
‘The Complete Tune-Up’ - Improve performance, and get a one on one lesson to help you keep everything running smoothly. Pays for itself! $175
Includes everything in ‘The Essential’ package plus a 1 hour tutoring lesson. Guided if you don’t have specific questions.
‘The Works TuneUp and Upgrade’ - Exactly what it sounds like. $250 +
Includes ‘The Complete’, and takes a few days of turn-around time. I take your computer and give it the ‘spa treatment’ from the Essential, THEN upgrade it far beyond its’ original performance with new parts - and return it to you to round it out with a tutoring lesson from The Complete.
Price includes the cost of a 120GB SSD, other options available.
Need anything else?
$60 for the first hour, $45 each additional hour. 1 hour minimums.
Questions? There might be answers below!
- Yes, I can remotely connect to your computer!
- References can be found on the Facebook and Google pages. Links at the bottom of this page can direct you to them!
- I do resell computers, and can also help you choose one for yourself. Just give me a price range! I'll find you the best computer (or smartphone, or tablet...) for your budget.
- I do recommend and support Windows 10 if you are using a PC, and every technician should. Check out my article on why updates are important by clicking here for the 'why'.
- XP, Vista, 7, or 8 computer? Microsoft and security experts agree - you can have no expectation of security with XP or Vista - and the others are not as well supported as 10 either. I offer computers for nearly any budget on the Sales page. (click the link to see prices!)
- I own, support, and repair Macs. I partner with CoreMac for more invasive repairs.
- I do not repair smartphone or tablet hardware. (such as: screen or charging port)
- I do upgrades for PC's and Macs.
- Still running Windows 7 or Windows 8? Microsoft recommends Windows 10 for the security you expect, and their updates for their former OS are not as effective at keeping you safe. Each of these services include upgrade to Windows 10 if needed. I can upgrade with no additional ‘part charge’ for the upgrade for a limited time. I highly recommend it, and much of the negative press is rather overhyped. Used to 7/XP? I’ll make some tweaks to 10 to keep it more familiar if desired.
Need help now?
1based on publicly-listed prices on their websites; as of September 23rd, 2016.