Computer work or one on one Q&A - simplified.
Quality and prices that can't be beat, undercutting services like those offered by big-box stores' by as much as 75%1.
Plus, I come to you!
No surprise costs or fees. Learn more about what makes us different from the rest here.
Patient Tutoring/One On One QA
$45/hr, 2 hrs minimum, No partial hours.
(Our most popular service!)
Cleanups and Tune Ups
The options below are not varying degrees of quality, as they may seem - but depend on what the computer needs to reach desired performance level. You choose whether you want ‘usable’ (functioning as well as it did before infection/misconfiguration) or ‘maximum’ (better than new!) performance, and I can tell you after the free analysis which service is necessary to achieve whichever your goal.
All options for cleanup include the following features.
- remove any junkware, viruses, etc.
- Install helpful tools
- Activate free antivirus and advertisement blockers that you never need pay a subscription fee for
- Free high-quality applications will be installed for any need- Photo/document auto-backup, an office suite, image editors, video editors, and more. All legal, free licenses.
All prices below are for service only, part cost is estimated for your ease below each item.
The Options for Cleanup and Tune Up
‘The Powerwash’ - Start fresh without breaking the bank. $75
Complete overhaul of operating system, wiping so that it has no more files, data, or extraneous applications. If you want to keep your files and software intact, upgrade to ‘The Works’. If your computer doesn’t need much, but you still need to keep your files and software, ‘The Essential’ or ‘The Complete’ will suit your needs.
‘The Essential Maintenance’ - Improve performance, and keep your computer safe. $125
Cleanup to improve performance - bring your computer back to life. End result? Equal to or better than new operation. Free antivirus and adblocker included. Viruses? Not anymore!
‘The Complete Tune-Up’ - Improve performance, and get a one on one lesson to help you keep everything running smoothly. Pays for itself! $170
Includes everything in ‘The Essential’ package plus a 1 hour tutoring lesson. Guided if you don’t have specific questions.
‘The Works TuneUp and Upgrade’ - Exactly what it sounds like. $250 + Part Cost
Includes ‘The Complete’, and takes a few days of turn-around time. I take your computer and give it the ‘spa treatment’ from the Essential, THEN upgrade it far beyond its’ original performance with new parts - and return it to you to round it out with a tutoring lesson from The Complete.
Price does not include the cost of new parts, which I can quote you before purchase. Estimate of cost after parts are included is $400.
‘The Premium Edition: White Glove Treatment’ - I hear you, the computer is frustrating, and you don’t want to think about it. You want someone to just fix everything, no matter what. $3,500
Everything included may be too long to list. The short of it is: If I find your computer not to be up to the highest standard after upgrades, I’ll even replace it completely with a computer that works for you. I know the technology in your house isn’t just a computer, too - if your wireless network needs replacing, consider it done. After that - you get five hours of one-on-one tutoring. Email QA service for a week thereafter. If you can, the White Glove Treatment is hard to argue with. Up to $1,500 worth of upgrades, parts, and computer/router replacements covered in cost. If your needs stay below that, price is final, and there are no additional part charges.
Need anything else?
$60 for the first hour, $45 each additional hour. 1 hour minimums.
Questions? There might be answers below!
- Yes, I can remotely connect to your computer!
- References can be found on the Facebook page. Click here to see them.
- I do resell computers, and can also help you choose one for yourself. Just give me a price range! I'll find you the best computer (or smartphone, or tablet...) for your budget.
- I do recommend and support Windows 10 if you are using a PC, and every technician should. Check out my article on why updates are important by clicking here for the 'why'.
- XP computer? Microsoft and security experts agree - you can have no expectation of security with XP, now over a decade old. I offer computers for any budget on the Sales page. (click the link to see prices!)
- I own, support, and repair Macs.
- I do not repair smartphone or tablet hardware. (such as: screen or charging port)
- I do upgrades for PC's and Macs.
- Still running Windows 7 or Windows 8? Microsoft recommends Windows 10 for the security you expect, and their updates for their former OS are not as effective at keeping you safe. Each of these services include upgrade to Windows 10 if needed. I can upgrade with no additional ‘part charge’ for the upgrade for a limited time. I highly recommend it, and much of the negative press is rather overhyped. Used to 7/XP? I’ll make some tweaks to 10 to keep it more familiar if desired.
Have another question? Call me at 585-857-9081 - or by clicking here to send me an email.
1based on publicly-listed prices on their websites; as of September 23rd, 2016.