Sapa trekking tours
Located in the northwest of Vietnam, Sa Pa has a strong attraction to any visitors thanks to its magic nature, the cool climate. If you are in search of some of the best adventurous experience, then taking Sapa trekking tours will fulfill your demand.
Located in the northwest of Vietnam, Sa Pa has a strong attraction to any visitors thanks to its magic nature, the cool climate, the mountains covered by the clouds, crystal clear streams, terraced fields,... Situated at an average elevation of 1.500-1.800m, Sa Pa's climate is in an average of 15-18 ° C.
It is not by chance that the French has chosen Sapa as a resort in the early 20th century. From the city center, you can admire the panoramic view of the mountain peaks. And more interestingly, you will witness a special custom of the Red Dao ethnic group - love market on Saturday night.
- The beauty of Sapa town in S-shaped country: https://travelguidehellovietnam.blogspot.com/2017/08/the-beauty-of-sapa-town-in-s-shaped-country.html
- A 6-day itinerary Hanoi - Sapa - Halong Bay: https://halong-quangninh.blogspot.com/2017/09/A-6-day-itinerary-Hanoi-Sapa-Halong-Bay.html
- Unforgettable experience in Sapa: https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/unforgettable-experience-sapa-hellovietnam-leader/
- Bac Son valley trekking tours
If you are in search of some of the best adventurous experience, then taking Sapa trekking tours will fulfill your demand. It is one of the best Vietnam trekking tours that should not be missed.
The panoramic view of Cat Cat village from Gem Valley.
How to get to Sapa from Hanoi?
You can choose either train or car/bus.
Taking the train to Sapa is a romantic choice; you can choose overnight train to Sapa and the bus coming back to Hanoi at 10 pm
If you take a sleeper train to Lao Cai, it takes 1 hour by bus to up the stunning town of Sapa. You get a chance to behold the vistas and spectacular rice terraces.
Sapa trekking tour schedule:
Day 1: Sapa - Lao Chai - Ta Van
- 6:00 am: Tour guide pick you up at Sapa bus station for breakfast.
- 9:00 am: You will take 12 km trekking to get through the Muong Hoa valley where the H’mong ethnic minority stays. When coming to Lao Chai village, take a rest and have a lunch in Lao Chai. You will get a chance to explore the customs and habits of locals here and the beautiful terraces will be perfect backdrops for Instagrammers. Taking another 4km walk to visit Ta Van village.
Have lunch at Ta Van.
The stunning landscape of Sapa, Vietnam
- 15:00: The driver takes you to your hotel for a break and has a dinner. In the evening, you have our own explorations in the town of Sapa.
Day 2: Sapa – Fansipan - Cat Cat
- 7:00-8:50: Enjoy breakfast (buffet) at the hotel
- 9:00: The driver takes you to the Fansipan Cable Car Station. You will experience the world’s most modern cable car system with the capacity up to 35 passengers per cabin.Take 600 steps to Fansipan peak – the roof of Indochina at the height of 3,143 m.
Remember to bring the camera with you, you will get unforgettable photos when reaching the Fansipan peak.
- 12:00: Have lunch at a restaurant
- 14:00: Get on a 4km trekking journey to Cat Cat village where is the home of H’mong ethnic minority. You will be watching the terraced fields on the majestic mountains, dreaming Cat Cat Waterfall at the Muong Hoa spring. Don’t forget your camera to capture these brilliant landscapes. After that, drive back to the hotel for dinner. Before heading back to Hanoi, you have your time visit the Sapa town and buy local gifts and specialties.
Cat Cat village
What should be packed for trekking in Sapa?
- One daypack and a small bag
- Leave heavy luggage at your hotel in Hanoi or at the tour office
- Raincoats, winter jacket, as it can be cold and snow at night
- Some more shorts and t-shirts
- Sunscreen, bug spray, earplugs
- Good waterproof hiking shoes, torch
- Some foods: bread, canned meat, sausage, snack, a few more candies to be distributed to the children in the tour.
- Medications: cold medicine, fever reducer, anti-diarrheal medicines, antibiotics, red pill, vitamin, tonic, and Snicker (a type of candy providing very high energy). Vaseline is also necessary.
Best time to travel Sapa Vietnam
Sapa is always spectacular all year round. The best time to get there is much dependable in your own taste.
Sapa is most crowded from April to August every year when many families, students, agencies take their summer holidays. Besides, Sapa was filled with flowers and the green fields at that time.
From August to early September is the time when rice fields turn into yellow carpets winding through the mountains. But you should go in the middle or late September, as many rice fields have been harvested in October.
The spectacular scenery of the rice fields.
From November to March, it becomes very cold, especially in the northeast at night. But you will see the very stunning dawn in the early morning. It even snows sometimes making the atmosphere romantic than ever. However, it is very crowded with tourists. If you prefer the tranquility, you should not travel Sapa at this time.
Snow in Sapa.
- sapa trekking on your own.
- trekking in sapa without a guide.
- sapa trekking difficulty.
- sapa trekking map.
- sapa tour 2 days 1 night.
- Bac Son valley trekking tours.
- Pu Luong trekking tours.
- +84 (24) 3232 3083
- 2nd Flr., 302 Nguyen Trai St., South Tu Liem Dist., Hanoi
- Mon - Fri 9:00 - 18:00 GMT+7 , Sat & Sun: please contact our hotline +84 97 777 4098