- the Bible to be the inspired, infallible and authoritative Word of God.
- that there is only one living and true God. He eternally exists in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, as true God and true man; His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, His bodily resurrection, His personal return in power and glory.
- that the Lord Jesus Christ died and shed His blood as a sacrifice for the sins of the whole world.
- in the fall of man, resulting in his complete and universal separation from God, and his need for salvation.
- that faith in our Lord Jesus Christ is essential for the salvation of lost and sinful man.
- that salvation is a free and everlasting gift of God, entirely apart from works; that every person is responsible to receive salvation by personal faith in the Lord Jesus Christ; that once saved can never be lost.
- in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- in the forgiveness of sins, the resurrection of the body, and eternal life.
- in the responsibility of each believer, motivated by the love of Christ and empowered by the Holy Spirit, to be a witness for Christ, to live obediently for the proclamation of the Gospel into all the world, and to make disciples, freely teaching them all that they have received from Holy Spirit.
- in the spiritual unity of believers in Jesus Christ.
- that the Church is the body of Jesus Christ and is a divinely established instrument for the worship of God, the growth of believers, and evangelism of the lost.
- in believer’s baptism by immersion.
- that God still speaks to His children.