I'm hiring! Now recruiting postdoctoral scientists and graduate students to join Treangen lab at Rice University. Please email me at: email@example.com if interested.
- July: Started as Assistant Professor at Rice University
- May: Biorxiv preprint describing MetaDB posted (link).
- July: Attended Genopole Summer School titled "Bioinformatics and Biostatistical tools in Medical Genomics"
- June: Dan Nasko joins the lab as a postdoctoral scientist. Welcome, Dan!
- May: Co-organized joint CAMI-M3 metagenomic workshop at the University of Maryland College Park.
- November: Co-organized M3 Fall workshop + conference.
- July: M3 Kickoff meeting.
- June: Mash published in Genome Biology
- May: Participated in CAMI workshop/hackathon in Cambridge, UK