A PART-TIME CONTRACT BUILDING CARETAKER is required for a 34-unit apartment building in downtown Trail. Jubilee Place Apartments is a low income, not-for-profit senior’s facility located in Trail, BC.
Roles, Responsibilities & Qualifications
- Reports to and updates a Board of Directors
- Schedules and oversees work by contractors
- Participates in daily cleaning activities
- Participates in interviews for new tenants
- Manages building garbage
- As a contractor, you must obtain WorkSafe BC insurance coverage
The Building Manager must have respect and understanding of the elderly, good communication skills, an ability to keep information and interactions confidential, show good problem solving skills and a willingness to carry out policies as set out by the Board of Directors. Previous experience in building management and/or working with the elderly would be an asset. Applicants must be willing to complete a Police Information Check –Vulnerable Seniors, PIC-VS (a.k.a. Criminal Records Check). A job description is available upon request.
Email cover letter, resume & references to email@example.com
Apply by December 6, 2019. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.