Total Policing means;
- A total war on crime, total care for victims, and total professionalism from our staff.
Our objectives are;
- To cut crime, cut costs, and continue to develop the culture of the organisation. We will achieve this with; humility, integrity and transparency.
- We will develop making the Met the best police service in the world.
And we'll do this by being the very best we can be, and upholding our Values of
- Courage, Compassion, Professionalism and Integrity
Code Of Conduct
Being part of the Tanoa Police Department, my fundamental duty is to serve the county and state, to safeguard lives and property, to protect the innocent against deception, the weak against oppression or intimidation, and the peaceful against violence or disorder, and to respect the Constitutional rights of everyone to liberty, equality, and justice. I will keep my private life unsullied as an example to all; maintain courageous calm in the face of danger, scorn, or ridicule; develop self-restraint; and be constantly mindful of the welfare of others.
The Mission as Police officers on the Island of Tanoa is to;
- Protect and Safeguard both people and Property
- To enforce Island law
- To maintain both the confidence and the wellbeing of both the Island's Inhabitants and Visitors.
- To be a role model to all aspiring citizens.