- Dates: Sunday, July 29 and Monday, July 30, 2018
- Destination: Kyoto
- Transportation: bullet train and private bus
- Minimum number of participants: 15 people
- Guide: English speaker
- Price: JPY 75,000
July 29, 2018
08:50 Meet at the Yaesu gate of Tokyo station
* You will receive your train ticket at the station.
09:20 Depart from Tokyo Station (Nozomi 217, bullet train )
11:38 Kyoto Station
14:10 Kinkakuji (in Japanese 金閣寺)
15:00 Nijo Castle (in Japanese 二条城)
16:00 Kyoto Tokyu Hotel (in Japanese 京都東急ホテル）
16:00 Free time *Dinner is not included.
*Breakfast is included. Check-out before 9:00.
09:00 Leave from the hotel
09:50 Sanzen-in Temple (in Japanese三千院)
11:20 Heianingu Shirine (in Japanese 平安神宮)
Lunch Kyoto Handicraft Center (in Japanese 京都ハンディクラフトセンター)
13:00 Kiyomizu-dera Temple (in Japanese 清水寺)
13:40 Sanjusangendo (in Japanese 三十三間堂)
14:30 Kyoto Station
15:05 Depart from Kyoto Station (Nozomi 232, bullet train )
17:23 Arrive at Tokyo Station
The discount will be applied to the total amount of the tour price if you meet the following conditions.
1. Japan Rail Pass, Twin room for two people: JPY 33,160 off
2. Japan Rail Pass: JPY 26,160 off
3. Twin room for two people: JPY 7,000 off
*For further information about Japan Rail Pass, please click here. If you use Japan Rail Pass for the Kyoto tour, you can choose any bullet train, (shinkansen), except the Nozomi.
**“Twin room for two people” means staying at twin room with your accompany person. You cannot choose a twin room for one person for this tour. If you join the tour alone, the single room will be assigned.
- Although this will be a bus tour, it still requires plenty of walking so please keep this in mind when you prepare.
- All transportation and entrance fees are included in the price of the tour.
- For participants who have the Japan Rail Pass, the tour price might be discounted depending on the situation. Click here for the further information about the Japan Rail Pass.
- If you would like, you can stay longer in Kyoto, please contact the travel agency when you book the tour. In that case, the price of the returning ticket will not be included in the total amount of the tour fee.
- Gifts, souvenirs and food other than lunch for two days and breakfast for one day are not included in the tour price.
- IF we need to cancel the tour because it does not reach the minimum number of participants, the notice will be sent by email before/on July 13, 2018.
How to book
To book one of these tours, please send an email to email@example.com, Gloria Eurex Co., Ltd. with the information below before/on July 5, 2018. After receiving your email, Gloria Eurex Co., Ltd. will send you a confirmation mail within 10 business days.
- Name of all participant(s)
- Total number of participant(s)
- Tour name
- How to pay (A. Credit card, B. Cash in Japanese yen at the tour desk)
- Registration number of the 40th ISPA conference in Tokyo (If you don’t know your registration number, please check the registration confirmation message which is sent to your email address following your online registration.)