When we have a camera with us and are looking at the world “through the lens,” it helps us notice the many interesting and pleasing things all around us that we might otherwise miss. The camera helps us see the world through a different set of eyes.
Part of the fun of fotografia (Portuguese) is sharing images with friends, family and foto fans. While professionals generally recommend that one should only present one’s best work, I believe that sometimes the subject is too important to pass up just because I can’t get a perfect shot. This is often the case when traveling when the weather is not cooperating, the subject appears for just a fleeting moment or many other factors. For me, capturing the subject is more important than perfection.
The site is a continual work in progress. As I do new foto shoots, I will add more albums and individual fotos as I have time to "develop" them ... so do come back.
- a collection of albums each with a theme containing fotos taken in a variety of places
- contains albums showcasing different places I have had the pleasure of visiting
Recent album additions:
- Hawaiian Island of Kauai
- Chilliwack Tulip Festival
- Trips to the Canadian Rockies
- Cannon Beach, Oregon
- Hip Hop in Vancouver
- services I can provide
- information about purchasing prints of my fotos or foto books
- a few times per year, I send an email out letting people know about updates to the website and some of my recent activities. If you would like to be on my mailing list, email me
Hope you enjoy my fotos.