Tom performs on any of piccolo, flutes, clarinets, saxophones for live performance, theatre, radio, television and recordings. He has connections to many different bands that play in a variety of styles suitable to all types of affairs. His specialities include cocktail jazz, Klezmer clarinet, and Dixieland clarinet.
His most recent notable experience includes:
- 2017: Ed Mirvish Theatre (Toronto) Bat Out Of Hell; tenor sax, baritone sax, clarinet
- 2017: Kitchener-Waterloo Symphony & Brantford Symphony pops concerts; saxes and clarinets
- 2017: Cornwall Ross Wooldridge Artie Shaw Big Band concert; alto sax, clarinet
- 2016: Theatre Aquarius (Hamilton) Beauty And The Beast; clarinet, flute
- 2016: Sheridan College (Oakville) Damn Yankees; alto sax, clarinet
- 2015: Acting Up Stage Co (Toronto) Wild Party; tenor sax, bass clarinet
- 2014: Theatre Aquarius (Hamilton) Mary Poppins; clarinet, bass clarinet
- 2014: Sheridan College (Oakville) Hello Dolly; flute, clarinet, alto sax
- 2014: Rose Theatre (Brampton) Blood Brothers; picc, flute, soprano sax, tenor sax
- 2013: Rose Theatre (Brampton) She Loves Me
- 2013: Rose Theatre (Brampton) The Full Monty
- 2012: Rose Theatre (Brampton) production of "A Christmas Carol"; assisted in re-orchestration reducing from 5 woodwinds to 2; performed on piccolo, flute, clarinet, soprano sax
- 2012: Royal Alexandra Theatre (Toronto) clarinet, bass clarinet, alto sax in Mirvish Production of "La Cage Aux Folles"
Pont d'Avignon, France 2016