Tokyo Women's Collective
- Share talents and skills to collaborate on projects
- Create opportunities for a more fulfilling life in Tokyo
- Provide a welcoming environment to make friends
- Meet others that share similar interests
Who It's For
- Women that work from home and would like to co-work in a creative environment
- Women who want to collaborate on a project, volunteer or learn something new
- Expat women who left behind a career and want to do something meaningful with their skills and talent
- Women who want to make new friends
- Japan Resident
- English-speaking (doesn’t have to be perfect!)
- Willing to share skills, ideas, and friendship
Full! Sign-up to join us next time.
Friday, January 18th from 10am to 12pm to co-work, hang-out or take a beginner calligraphy lesson!
Please fill out the event registration below. Limited to 10 people.
Co-work or Hang-out
We have reserved a table at MTRL for up to 10 women to co-work together in a creative environment.
Includes: table space, internet, craft material
Location: MTRL (same building as Fab Cafe)
Address: 22 - 7 Dogenzaka 1 - chome, Shibuya - ku , Tokyo 150 - 0043 Tokyo Dogenzaka Pier 2F
Access: 5 minutes walk from Shibuya station / 4 minutes walk from Shinsen Station