Guest lecture on Carrier goals by “Anand Govindaluri” Founder & CEO Of Govin Capital, Singapore.
Founder & CEO
18 years of active investment experience in healthcare, pharmaceuticals and Digital technology sectors and having Invested in more than 60 companies+ worldwide; Realized IRR: 32%, ROI 2.5X.
The inaugural function for this seminar being organized at Sanskrithi College of Engineering and Sanskrithi School of Business at Puttaparthi on 04/12/2018. The Chief Guest Dr.Ananad Govindaluri is being welcomed by Prof.P.Kameswara Rao, Principal SSB followed by Shri.Vijaya Bhaskar Reddy, Chairman, SGI group of institutions. The seminar was attended by the Prof.Senthil Kumar, Principal SSE and faculty colleagues both from Engineering college as well as form MBA college of SGI GROUP.
He has delivered a lecture on "Life Lessons-The formula for Success" under the heading of "Career Goals"-The Headquarters is Singapore.
He has expressed that the starting point of success would starts at the family level by respecting the parents. Once you learn the art of respecting the parents, you would start the journey to success. We all need blessings from students. In many cases the Indian NRIs are forgetting parents once, they get riches. The key to success would be hard work and smart work by many students but the speaker Dr.Anand Govinaluri has told that the ultimate key for success would be the Character of a person. The selfless character is most important. Academic excellence may be good but Selfless character is of great use.
Those who desirous to be successful in life they need to start working in Big companies where they can identify their mentors and role models to success. Hence, one has to have the courage to work in big companies. Another point to be successful is you must keep the life partner happy. We could be successful only by appreciating our life partner which would be our starting point to success as it will give us ample time and peace of mind to work and excel.
We need to have trust backed by hope, faith, courage and tolerance to be successful. The speaker Dr.Anand Govinaluri has identified "Lord Sri Satya Sai Baba" as his life model followed by our late President of India Dr.A.P.J.Abdul Kalm as role model for his successful journey towards success.
He also explained that from a meagre beginning in life Dr.A.P.J.Abdul Kalam has reached greater heights by selling news papers during his childhood. Also learnt the art of success through failures. He has failed his first mission to launch a rocket when he is working at ISRO and he challenged the press and tasted the success in the next year by launching the rocket or satellite successfully in to space orbit.
The Speaker has also, promised to sponsor Dr.A.P.J.Abdul Kalam Library to SGI institutions and donate large number of books on innovation and entrepreneurship. Also Dr.Anand Govindaluri promised to sponsor an award "Govin Sai GEMs Award" for the students who are bright and successful as entrepreneurs. Dr.Anand Govindaluri has promised to start an Sai Startup Accelarator India incubation center at SGI for entrepreneurial growth . Also Dr.Anand Govindaluri has promised to offer employment to many SGI students through his consultancy company.
Many students of MBA and B.Tech Students asked many questions on how to set Career Goals and how to fulfil them. Dr.Anand Govindaluri has explained that hard work backed by smart work and good character would be key to success. Also faith and hope are very important to any individual to taste the success.
Shri.Vijay Bhaskar Reddy, Chairman, SGI has filicitated Dr.Anand Govindaluri with a Saluva and memento.
Finally, Prof.P.Kameswara Rao, Principal, SSB has proposed the vote of thanks by Summarising all the good points explained by the guest speaker Dr.Anand Govindaluri.
Founder & CEO
- ∎ Govin Capital, Singapore (govincapital.com)
- ∎ Govin Holdings, Singapore (govinholdings.com)
- ∎ Startup Accelerator India, Visakhapatnam, India (startpacceleratorindia.in)
- ∎ ETPL A*STAR, Government of Singapore (2009-2012)
- ∎ Temasek Holdings, Singapore (2001-2009)
- ∎ Pearson Education Asia (2000-2001)
- ∎ JNU, New Delhi (1996-1997)
- ∎ All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi (1995-1996)
- ∎ Visiting Professor, Jaipuria Institute of Management, Lucknow
- ∎ Advisory Board, Right Walk Foundation, Lucknow, India
- ∎ Advisory Board, Dr A P J Abdul Kalam Centre for Creating Liveable Planet Earth & Sustainable Development, 2016
- ∎ Mentor, The International Youth Conclave on Creating Liveable Planet Earth (kalamconclave.org), 2016
- ∎ Charter Member, TiE Hyderabad (2016-onwards)
- ∎ Charter Member, TiE Chennai (2016-onwards)
- ∎ Advisory Panel Member, Singapore-MIT Alliance for Research and Technology (2010-2015)
- ∎ Lee Kuan Yew Business Plan Competition, SMU, Singapore
- ∎ Ideas2inc, Nanyang Technopreneurship Centre, NTU, Singapore
- ∎ Startup Chile
BOARD OF DIRECTORS:
- ∎ Cialfo, Singapore
- ∎ CellBeans Health Informatics, Pune, India
- ∎ Palash IVF Solutions, Pune, India
- ∎ GreenLine Labs, Visakhapatnam, India
- ∎ UniHalt, Visakhapatnam, India
- ∎ Govin Academy, Singapore
- ∎ SAI Technology Business Incubator Foundation, India
PAST BOARD DIRECTORSHIPS:
- ∎ BioSensors International, Singapore
- ∎ Merlion Pharmaceuticals, Singapore
- ∎ UAL Biotech, Singapore
- ∎ Medreich Labs, Bangalore, India
- ∎ Mobi2Fun Mobile Entertainment, Bangalore, India
- ∎ Gleneagles Global Hospitals, Hyderabad, India
- ∎ HealthSaathi, Visakhapatnam, India
- ∎ Quintiles Transnational, USA
- ∎ Agilix, USA
- ∎ Idun Pharma, USA
- ∎ Renovo, Manchester
- ∎ PhD (Honoris Causa-Management), KEISIE International University, South Korea
- ∎ MBA, California State University, East Bay, USA
- ∎ MSc (Biological Sciences), The National University of Singapore, Singapore
- ∎ MSc (Molecular Biology & Biotechnology), G B Pant University of Agriculture & Technology, PantNagar, India
- ∎ BSc (Microbiology), Nizam College, Hyderabad, India
- ∎ Certificate in technology Commercialization and IP Management, CONNECT-University of California, San Diego, USA
AWARDS & SCHOLARSHIPS:
- ∎ Dr A P J Abdul Kalam Award for Promoting Innovation & Entrepreneurship, India 2016
- ∎ Best Startup Mentor Award, Jaipuria Institute of Management, Lucknow 2017
- ∎ Temasek Holdings Sponsorship, 2003
- ∎ Overseas-Post-Graduate Research Scholarship, Singapore, 1997
- ∎ Department of Biotechnology, Govt of India Merit Award, 1993
- ∎ GATE/CSIR Scholarship, 1995