What's on the Menu?
The Tiverton Public Library Cookbook Club meets on the Second Wednesday of every month at 6:00pm at the Tiverton Library, 34 Roosevelt Ave, Tiverton, RI 02878.
If you are new here, please introduce yourself by sending an e-mail to Emily at firstname.lastname@example.org. We'd love to hear from you!
How does Cookbook Club work?
It's easy! Just follow these steps:
- Sign up with Emily (email@example.com ; (401) 625-6796)
- Pick up the upcoming month's book selection at the Tiverton Library, or your local library.
- Read the cookbook, and pick a recipe to bring to the meeting!
- By the Friday before the meeting, fill out the Google Form on the Sign In Page on our website.
- Bring your dish to the library on the day of the meeting for 6:00 pm.
- Be sure to bring any necessary serving utensils
- You are encouraged to bring your own place setting (plate, cup, silverware) to make it feel like you're eating at home! But if you can't, there will be paper/plastic available at the meeting.
Next monthly meeting: December 13, 2017
Cookie Swap! ~ Bring your own recipe and 3-4 dozen cookies (with a few extras cut up for samples) and we'll all trade and try!