Tinker Nature Park
Tinker Nature Park is a 68 acre, handicap accessible park.
It features a 1.2 mile walking/exercise trail, a 1/2 mile nature trail, and several museums on the property.
Tinker Nature Park is open 7:00 am until Sundown. Several unique features include:
- Wildflower Meadow
- Wildlife Observation Blind near Wildflower Meadow
- Snake Hibernaculum
- Meditation Labyrinth located behind the Nature Center, near the Display Gardens
- Fairy House trail (Located on the Perimeter Trail from the Playground to the Fit-Trail Post)
- Beginner Orienteering Course
- Snowshoe and Cross-country Ski Rentals during the winter months
There are publicly available restrooms by the Calkins Road Parking Lot.
Our Park also features a 1/3 acre pond for fishing (bass season only), a playground and recreation area, and three pavilions with picnic tables for cold picnics.
For pavilion rental call 359-2540.