Ph.D. Candidate in Finance
Faculty of Business Administration
Bilkent 06800 Ankara TURKEY
Email: tinic [at] bilkent.edu.tr
- Visiting Research Fellow, Vrije Universteit Amsterdam, 2018
- Part-Time Instructor, Bilkent University, 2017
- MAN 216 - Elements of Finance
- Teaching and Research Assistant, Bilkent University, 2013 -present
- MAN 321 - Corporate Finance
- MAN 424 - Risk Management
- MAN 525 - Financial Economics
- Ph.D. in Finance, Bilkent University, Faculty of Business Administration, 2013-present
- M.A. in Finance, Sabancı University, Sabancı School of Management, 2012-2013
- B.Sc. in Industrial Engineering, Bilkent University, Faculty of Engineering, 2007-2012
- Market Microstructure
- Empirical Asset Pricing
- Çelik, D., Tiniç, M. (2018) "InfoTrad: An R package for estimating the probability of informed trading" R Journal, 10:1,31-42.
- Mahmud, S. F., Tiniç, M. (2018) “Herding in Chinese Stock Markets: A Non-Parametric Approach” Empirical Economics, 55:2, 679-711.
- Corlu, C. G., Meterelliyoz, M., & Tiniç, M. (2016). “Empirical distributions of daily equity index returns: A comparison” Expert Systems with Applications, 54, 170-192.
- Tiniç M., Salih A. (2019) "Informed trading, order flow shocks and the cross section of expected returns in Borsa Istanbul" Working Paper. Faculty of Business Adminstration, Bilkent University. (Under Revision)
- INFORMS Annual Meeting, Houston Texas U.S.A - 2017
- Summer School on Market Microstructure, Universita della Svizzera Italiana, Lugano Switzerland - 2017
- 18th Workshop on Quantitative Finance, Universita degli Studi di Milano -Bicocca, Milan Italy - 2017
- Turkish Finance Workshop, Middle East Technical University, Ankara Turkey - 2016