Hiya! I'm a joint PhD student at Monash University and the University of Warwick. My supervisors are David Wood and Daniel Kráľ. I received my undergraduate degree from the University of New South Wales in 2016. My current work is focused on discrete mathematics, particularly structural and extremal graph theory.
I have previously worked at the Astronomy and Space Science division of the CSIRO.
- Treewidth and related notions
- Combinatorial limits
- Graph colouring & enumeration
- Applications of graph theory to operations research
You may see me at one of the following upcoming events:
- 5th International Combinatorics Conference, Monash (Melbourne), December 2017
- Model Theory, Combinatorics and Valued Fields, CIRM (Marseille), January 2018
- International Research School and Workshop on Graph Limits, Lyon, January 2018.
- Email: Is of the form firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail: School of Mathematical Sciences, Monash University, VIC 3800, Australia
- Office: Room 433, 9 Rainforest Walk, Monash University