Thick eyebrows and fuller eye-lashes are definitely “in” this season.
There's absolutely nothing more Beautiful than eyes framed by long & luscious eyelashes.
You too can get Thick, Long and Dark Eyelashes even if you're not naturally blessed with them.
Call us to get your "Super® Lashes" from trained, experienced and Oregon State Board certified Estheticians.
Classic $ 99.00
Volume (3D) $125.00
Volume (5D) $150.00
25% gone.. $ 55.00
50% gone.. $ 65.00
70% gone.. $ 75.00
Only lash Removal $ 30.00
With a new set $15.00
Our lash removal* FREE
Call NOW for an appointment
How to care for your Super® Eyelash Extensions
Thank you for visiting Super Brow Threading & Lash Extensions Salon. We hope you are loving your new Super® Lash extensions!
Please review below information to keep your lashes looking beautiful.
Aftercare Information: The eyelash cycle is approximately 4 to 12 weeks. Do not be concerned if some of lashes fall out quickly (they most likely were at the end of their cycle). However most of Lash extensions will stay through a complete cycle if you follow below guidelines:
- Your natural eyelashes should not get wet for a minimum of 2 hours; 24 to 48 hours would be ideal to allow the glue properly to bond to a dry eyelash (moist eyelashes do not make for a good adhesion). Use a dry washcloth to protect your lash extensions from becoming totally saturated in shower.
- Do NOT use mascara (regular or waterproof). Most brands of mascara contain chemical properties and oils that will break down the glue. Removing mascara from your lashes could potentially affect the lash extensions fall off prematurely.
- Remember to take special care of your new lashes when cleansing your face. Gently cleanse the eye area and do not scrub your eyes. Do not use any oil-based product around the eyes as the oils will break down the glue and in turn the extensions will fall off. Normal activities like face washing is ok, however if possible, it is best to wait up to 12 hours.
- Clamp-style eyelash curler could damage not only the extensions, but your natural eyelashes as well. Eyelash combs could be used for grooming your lashes every morning.
- Super® Lashes glue are cured by moisture, however avoid extreme variation of heat, humidity, and cold weather (i.e. – hot showers, saunas, subzero cold weather), your extensions can last longer. Normal activities like swimming can resume after the 12 - 24 hours.
- Be sure to schedule a Super® Lashes Re-Beautify appointment every 2 to 3 weeks for timely touch-ups. This is needed to keep your lashes always look full and natural.
- Do not attempt to self-remove the extensions as it could damage your natural lashes and cause other issues. Always have them removed by your professional Super® Lash Estheticians at Super Brow Threading & Lash Extensions Salon.
Contact your Certified Super® Lash Estheticians with any questions or concerns.