What Information Will We Collect?
a. We Do Not Collect Personal Information. Personal Information includes your geographical location information, name, address, email, telephone number, fax number, the information you stored on your device, and the information to identify you or other individuals when you use applications, services or websites.
b. Non-Personal Information. When users interact with our application, we may collect non-personal-identity information associated with the user. Non-personal-identity information may include your phone’s model, version of Android and other similar information.
(1) Session and Available Data. “Session and Available Data” refers to data information relevant to connections and services that you provide to us when you use an application, service or website, including but not limited to, when you use our applications, services or websites. Session and Available Data includes information related to connection request, server communication and data sharing, including network testing, quality of service, date, time, and place / location. Gathering of information as described below, we may also gather Session and Available Data. Please note that Session and Available Data does not include any personal information, nor does it include any content that you might use applications (such as photo, contact, calendar, etc.), services, or website to send or share.
(2) Login Data When you interact with us, or use applications, services or our website, our system may automatically collect your unique user device serial number, IP address, the type of your browser or operating system, and the date and time that you use (the “Login Data“).
(3) Summary Information. “Summary Information” refers to the data that we collected from a group or service type or users, in which users’ personal identity information has been removed. In other words, the information of how you use the application, services and websites may be collected and combined with how other individuals use the applications, services and websites, but personal identity information will not be included in the ultimate Summary Information. Summary Information can help us understand user demand trends, so that we can better develop new features, or provide tailor-made applications, services and websites.
2. How We Use Collected Information?
a. Personal Information – Since we do not collect Personal Information, we will not use your Personal Information in any way.
b. Non-Personal Information. We may use Non-Personal Information for the following purposes:
(1) For Personalized User Experience – We may use your Non-Personal Information to understand your user characteristics, and other trends related to user’s habits;
(2) To Help Improve Our Service – We may use Non-Personal Information to provide, maintain, enhance and improve our applications, services and websites, and the development of new services.
(3) For the Further Development of Instore – We might use Non-Personal Information for market promotion and development purposes.
We use information like your google ad identifier to provide you with services and administer our websites and apps. For example we might use google ad identifier Information to get demographic details from third party vendors. We might also use your information to send push notifications on our app and to notify you about content you might be interested in or activity updates. We use information to analyze and improve our products and services. For example, we may use your information to make our websites, apps, services, and products better. We might use your information to better understand how you use our service, customize your experience with us (including the content, marketing materials, and advertisements you see) and to conduct research and analysis.
We might receive information from our vendors. For instance, we may engage with vendors and service providers to collect or provide us with information about you, such as access to location services via wireless networks or cell towers near your mobile device, or your IP address. Our employment and recruiting vendors also give us information. Our marketing agencies, advertising technology vendors, and analytics providers may also provide us with information.
3. The Possibility of Personal Information Being Disclosed
a. Personal Information. We do not store Personal Information, so your Personal Information cannot be disclosed by us.
b. Non-Personal Information. We will not match non-personal information and personal information (such as numbering your name and your user-specific device).
Users Sharing Your Information
We can not control the behavior of other users you share your data with. We cannot and will not control the behaviors of other users that you share information with when you use an application, service or website (including online forum), or how such users will use or share such information. We will not be responsible for any behavior or conduct of third party circumventing our security measures.
Instore is concerned about keeping confidential of your information. We do not collect Personal Information, and we have adopted effective measures to protect your Non-Personal Information, so that such information will not be accessed and used without authorization. Please note that although we have taken sufficient security measures to protect your information, there is not absolute guarantee that we can prevent non-personal information from being accessed or used without authorization.
Contact Us / Report Violation
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
We may use third-party Service Providers to show advertisements to you to help support and maintain our Service.
Links to Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
We use store cookies and other related data to improve the services of the product
We use store cookies and other related data to improve the services of the product.
In addition to other information described in this policy, we may collect and share precise location information, through methods such as mobile “SDKs”. This location information may be used by itself, aggregated, or combined with mobile identifiers (such as IDFAs and Android IDs), and shared with third parties, for purposes related to advertising, attribution (e.g., measuring ad performance) analytics and research. You can remove your consent to having your location data collected by changing the settings on your device.(Certain services may lose functionality as a result.) You can opt-out from any interest-based advertising through your device settings. When you have opted out using this setting on a device, advertisers will not use in-app information collected from that device to infer your interests or serve ads to that device that are targeted based on your inferred interests.