- Smoked Boston Butts - $40/each
- Order Form
Remember you have to mention you are with The WHS Band for us to get credit!
- September 12, 2019 @ Chick-fil-A on Towne Lake
- October 24, 2019 @ Chick-fil-A on Towne Lake
- November 21, 2019 @ Chick-fil-A on Towne Lake
Shottenkirk Raffle Tickets - $5.00/each
This fundraiser earned over $7,500 for us last year This year, considering we are in uniform fundraising mode, we need to push our sales up to at least $10,000 (2000 tickets). Here are the details:
- Each family will receive 10 tickets to sell. There will be an envelope with the family’s name, the ticket numbers and the amount to be collected.
- Each ticket is $5.00. When you sell one, have the person fill out the info and keep the number. You keep the stub. When you turn the stubs and the money into the white box, you can use the envelope we will give you, or an envelope from home. Please put the family name and the money amount on the front of the envelope (which will, of course, have the ticket stubs in it).
- Sell to everyone you know! Family, friends and co-workers do not have to be present to win—all Shottenkirk needs is a legible phone number/email address to contact the winner. We strongly suggest the phone number. There isn’t much room to write an email address.
- Sales will end on November . The drawing will be held at the Senior Bowl (December 5). This year, please turn in any unsold tickets on the last date of the sale.
Cookbooks - $12/each
The Woodstock Wolverine Band Boosters is requesting a donation any type big or small to sponsor one or all of the band students enrolled in the WHS Band Program. Many of our students are solely responsible for their band fees and could not otherwise participate without fundraising or help from you. Many of our programs are 100 percent funded by the students and their parents. You could help support this program and our students by making a donation to the Woodstock Wolverine Band Program directly or for use at one of our fundraisers. The Woodstock Wolverine Band Boosters, Inc. (WWBB) is a 501c3 non-profit organization. Every penny you donate is tax deductible. Thank you in advance for your support of our students! 501c3 – EIN 83-0375101