The Residency Project is hosting a Memorial Day Fundraiser!
The event is open to the public. RSVP required. Donations welcome!
Join us at The Residency Project @ 880 this Memorial Day for food and fun times as we raise funds for our Summer 2019 artist residency program! Learn about the exciting things to come for the Residency Project and relax with friends as we kick off the summer season. Donors and attendees will be added to our invite list for exclusive events at The Residency Project—including film screenings, performances, exhibitions, artists talks, and more! Donors will receive acknowledgement on our website.
Our wish list includes:
- Cash donations (Click 'Donate' to support us through Pledgeling)
- Grocery gift cards (Ralphs or Vallarta preferred)
- In-kind services (Are you a photographer or videographer? We can use your help!)
- Tools/materials (Do you have tools, equipment, or materials you’d like to donate? Let us know what you have. We may be able to take it off your hands!)
- Books (The Residency Project offers a small but growing reference library to our artists-in-residence. If you have books on art history or contemporary theory that you'd like to give, we'd be happy to add them to our library.)
- Artwork (Fellow artists can contribute with a donation of an original artwork to our small but growing collection. This collection is made available as a resource to our artists-in-residence and to members of the general public through rotating exhibitions.)