Please check the special menu on site. As the special menu change's frequently. We also have fresh fish everyday
Mothers Day Menu
One Course £10 Two Course £13 Three Course £16
Homemade Broccoli and Stilton Soup, Served With Crusty Bread. (V)
Deep Fried Calamari and Chilli Dip.
Prawn and Crab Cocktail with Crusty Bread.
Pâté and Toast with Chutney Served with a Salad Garnish.
Deep Fried Brie with Cranberry Served with Salad Garnish. (V)
Roast Beef, Pork or Lamb served with all the trimmings.
Homemade Steak and Ale Pie, Fried Potatoes and Veg.
Butterfly Prawns Served with Chips and Peas.
Smoked Salmon and Prawn Salad.
Homemade Goats Cheese with Red Onion Tart, Sweet Potato’s Mash and Peas. (V)
Homemade Sherry Trifle.
Chocolate Sponge Pudding.
Homemade Fruit Crumble
Homemade Apple Pie.
Double Chocolate Cheesecake.
- Homemade soup of the day - £4.50 Served with a crusty roll and butter
- Garlic Bread - £2.00 Add cheese for 50p
- Deviled Whitebait - £5.50 Served with brown bread and butter
- Hand Battered Onion Rings - £2.50
- Garlic Prawns – Starter £6.00 or Main £10.00 Served with crusty bread and salad
- Deep Fried Haloumi in Batter - £4.95 Served with cranberry sauce and salad
- Avocado and Prawn salad - £5.50 Topped with Marie Rose sauce and served with brown bread and butter
- All served with a salad garnish
- Steak and Onion - £6.95
- Home Carved Ham - £5.25
- Butcher's Sausage -£5.00
- Prawn & Cucumber - £5.50
- Tuna Mayo - £5.00
- Mature Cheddar & Pickle - £5.00
- Bacon, Lettuce & Tomato - £5.25
- Smoked Salmon and Cucumber - £5.50
- A choice of mature Cheddar, Stilton, butcher's sausages or hand carved ham served with salad and pickles and a crusty roll - £7.95
- Plain - £4.50
- Cheddar Cheese - £5.50
- Baked Beans - £5.50
- Tuna, Mayonnaise & Sweetcorn - £5.95
- Chilli Con Carne - £7.25
- (All served with butter and salad)
- Side Salad - £2.50
- Bowl of Chips - £2.00
- Baguette & Butter - £ 2.00
- Chicken in a Stilton or Mustard Sauce - £9.95 Served with today’s vegetables and Parmentier potatoes
- Hand Carved Ham, Egg and Chips - £9.95 Thick slices of ham topped with a fried egg and served with chips
- Three Butcher’s Sausages - £8.00 With fried egg and chips
- Whole Tail Scampi Pieces of scampi served with chips, salad and a seafood sauce
- Butterfly Prawns - £10.00 Served with chips, salad and a seafood sauce
- Homemade Chilli Con Carne - £10.00
- Served with boiled rice and a salad garnish
- Homemade Steak and Kidney Pie - £10.50 Pieces of tender steak cooked in a rich gravy and served with chips and peas
- Liver and Bacon - £10.50 Pieces of lamb’s liver and bacon served in an onion gravy accompanied by mashed potatoes and vegetables
- 10oz Rib eye Steak - £18.00 Served with chips, peas, grilled tomato and mushrooms. Add pepper sauce for just £1.00
- Grilled gammon Steak - £9.50 Topped with a fried egg or pineapple and served with chips and peas
- Homemade 8oz 100% Beef Burger or Chicken Breast - £9.50 With bacon, cheese and fried onions, served with chips and salad
- Giant Yorkshire Pudding - £9.50 Filled with sausages, mash, fried onions, veg and gravy
- Choice of Ice Creams - £4.00
- Homemade Apple Pie - £5.00
- Homemade Fruit Crumble - £5.00
- Hot deserts served with cream, custard or ice cream
- Selection of Cheeses - £5.50 Served with biscuits
- Ask about our coffees, served with our homemade shortbread
Food available from 13th December.
Lunch Monday to Saturday 12 am till 14:30
Dinner Tuesday to Saturday 19:00 till 21:00
(V) Cauliflower and Cheddar Soup, served with crusty bread. £4.50
Duck pate served with salad garnish, granary toast and chutney sauce £5.00
Prawn and crab cocktail served with granary bread and butter £6.00
(V) Warm Camembert served with side salad garnish and crusty bread. £5.50
Traditional turkey crown served with pigs in blankets and all the trimmings £15.00
Rib-eye steak served with grilled tomatoes, mushrooms, peas and chips with a choice of pepper sauce or stilton sauce. £19.00
Pan fried sea bass served with white wine and asparagus sauce, new potatoes and seasonal vegetables. £13.00
(V) Parsnip, cranberry and chestnuts loaf, served with sweet potatoes mash and seasonal vegetables. £10.00
Traditional Christmas pudding, laced with brandy and fresh cream £4.50
Selection of cheese and biscuits. £5.50
Christmas crumble with apple, mincemeat and cinnamon £5.00
Various ice cream or Sorbets £4.00
(All Deserts are served with a Choice of Custard, Cream or Ice Cream)
allergies and intolerance's:
- if you have any allergies and intolerance's please tell a member of staff before ordering your meal.
Please order your food at the bar - Thank You. Service charge not included.
All food is produced and served with a 5 star food hygiene rating