Humans in Mystara
This section only available to players willing to provide a annotated character stat block of each level
House Rules for Humans
Child - A humans is a child till the age of 12.
Young Adult - A human can begin adventuring from the age of 13 to 19.
Adulthood - From the age of 20 an human is considered to be an adult.
Life expectancy: A human is expected to live to about 100 years of age.
ProdigyXanthar's Guide to Everything p75
You have a knack for learning new things. You gain the following benefits:
- You gain one skill proficiency of your choice, one tool proficiency of your choice, and fluency in one language of your choice.
- Choose one skill in which you have proficiency. You gain expertise with that skill, which means your proficiency bonus is doubled for any ability check you make with it. The skill you choose must be one that isn't already benefiting from a feature, such as Expertise, that doubles your proficiency bonus.
Humans - Available Race and Variants
(Players Guide p29)
HUMAN(Players Handbook p31)
Location Hollow World: Neathar
Height - men average 5'11", woman 5'5"Complexion - pale but tend to tan in the sun.Colouration - Hair ranges from dark blonde to dark brown, with occasional red heads, eye colour ranges from blues to browns and blacks.
- Neathar (Neathar) Found mainly in the Hollow World. Stone age humans.
- Thyatians (Darokin, Glantri, Ierendi, Karameikos, Thyatis, Ylaruam) Thyatians tend to be fairly tall for humans. The classic look is they have angular features and talk with a crisp english accent, and have a tendency to look down on anyone not using their accent. They have centuries of interbreeding between nationalities and so there is not one Thyatian look and can be seen as the default human. These people can be found in Karameikos.
Character Options Available:
HUMAN VARIANTS(Players Handbook p31)
Human Variant Clans
- Atruaghin (Atruaghin) These people can be found in the Atruaghin clans. Height - men average 6', women 5'6". Complexion - Bronze skinned. Colouration - Dark Hair, browns and blacks, dark eyes, mostly brown.
- Ethengarian (Ethengar) These people can be found in the ethenger clans. Height - men average 5'2", women 4'9". Complexion - Olived skinned. Colouration - Dark Hair, browns and blacks, dark eyes, mostly brown.
- Traladarans (Darokin, Glantri, Karameikos) Traladarans tend to be fairly small and of light build. They have rounded features and their accent tends to sound like they are from eastern Europe. These people can be found in Karameikos. Height - men average 5'9", women 5'3". Complexion - pale complexions and tend to burn in the sun. Colouration - Brown eyes, Dark Hair (deep brown to black).
Humans - Variants by Negotiation
This option is only available via negotiation with the GM, only 1 negotiation point available for any character.