Gnomes in Mystara
This section only available to players willing to provide a annotated character stat block of each level
House Rules for Gnomes
Child - A gnome is a child till the age of 17.
Young Adult - A gnome can begin adventuring from the age of 18 to 29.
Adulthood - From the age of 30 a gnome is considered to be an adult.
Life expectancy: A gnome is expected to live to about 500 years of age.
Gnomes - Race and Variants By Negotiation(Players Handbook p35, Mordenkainen's Tome of Foes p106)
This option is only available via negotiation with the GM, only 1 negotiation point available for any character.
Forest Gnomes(Players Handbook p37)
Homeland: Alfheim, Five Shires
Xanthar's Guide to Everything p74
Your people are clever, with a knack for illusion magic. You have learned a magical trick for fading away when you suffer harm. You gain the following benefits:
- Increase your Dexterity or Intelligence score by 1, to a maximum of 20.
- Immediately after you take damage, you can use a reaction to magically become invisible until the end of your next turn or until you attack, deal damage, or force someone to make a saving throw. Once you use this ability, you can't do so again until you finish a short or long rest.
Nieheim Gnomes(Midgard Heroes Handbook p21)
ROCK GNOMES(Players Handbook p37)
Homeland: Ierendi, Karameikos (Highforge), RockhomeHeight - men average 3'4", women 3'.Complexion - dark complexions with an undertone of red and orangeColouration - Strong colour hair (Red, Orange, Yellow) and gold, silver and copper eyes
Rock Gnome Clans
Gnomes - Variants Not Available
This option is not available to players.
Deep Gnomes (Svirfneblin)(Sword Coast Adventurer's Guide p115, Mordenkainen's Tome of Foes p113)
Sky Gnomes(GM created)
Homeland: Floating City, Ierendi
These gnomes have adapted to using clockwork technology and have access to the following.
- Bard - (Access to the Clockwork Spells by Negotiation)
- Cleric - Clockwork Domain (Access to the Clockwork Spells by Negotiation)
- Paladin - (Access to the Clockwork Spells by Negotiation)
- Sorcerer - (Access to the Clockwork Spells by Negotiation)
- NPCs Only - The Great Machine (Access to the Clockwork Spells by Negotiation)
- NPCs Only - School of Clockwork (Access to the Clockwork Spells by Negotiation)